1. All the race participants (UM100 and MM43) can leave one finish luggage at the event centre.
2. The luggage will be kept in the event centre till the race finishes.
3. Race participants can collect back the stored luggage by showing their number bibs.
1. UM100 participants can leave one drop/support bag for checkpoints 4 and 7. CP4 and CP7 are in the same location with Event Centre.
2. One plastic drawstring bag will be provided to you during race pack collection period (Size: 30cm (W) x 40cm (H)).
3. Please put baggage sticker provided on the plastic bag.
4. You might like to include extra food, dry socks, dry running shoes, spare clothing, anti-chafing cream, blister packs, etc.
5. Only one bag per person is permitted to be dropped.
6. The drop/support bag must be dropped with the organiser before 8:30am on 12 October 2019.
7. Runners can collect their bags when passing th CP4 and CP7.
8. Runners must collect their drop bags at the finish either by themselves or by a representative. Any bags not collected at this time may be disposed of.
9. Please note that the race organisers shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any items in the drop bags. Runners are advised not to leave any valuable items in the bags.
1. There is NO drop bag service to any checkpoints for MM43 participants.