Transport to Event Centre (Pak Tam Chung):
Transport to Kowloon/Hong Kong after Race
Transport to Checkpoints
1. Public Bus
Take KMB bus No. 92 from Diamond Hill to Sai Kung Town or No. 299x from Sha Tin MTR Stationto Sai Kung Town.
Transfer to No. 94 at Sai Kung bus station and alight at Pak Tam Chung.
During public holidays, you can take KMB No. 96R from Diamond Hill to Pak Tam Chung directly.
2. Public Light Bus (green)
Take public light bus No.1A from Choi Hung to Sai Kung, then transfer to public light bus No. 9 at Sai Kung bus station and alight at Pak Tam Chung.
3. Taxi (green)
A taxi from the city district of Sai Kung to the Pak Tam Chung should cost around $75.
There is a public parking lot near the Event Centre.
1. Shuttle Bus:
Shuttle van service will be provided for race finishers to go back to Sai Kung Town from 00:00 to 08:00 on 13th October.
From Sai Kung Town, there is overnight mini bus service to Kowloon and HK Island.
2. Public Transport:
Race finishers can take bus No. 94 or mini bus No. 9 to go back to Sai Kung Town and change other public transport to Kowloon and HK Island.
KMB bus No. 96R will go directly to Choi Hung MTR Station and Diamond Hill MTR Station.
1. Following checkpoints are inside the Sai Kung Country Park and private cars need a special permit to drive inside the park.
CP1, CP2, CP3, CP8, CP9, CP10 and CP11.
2. CP1 and CP10 can be reached by bus No. 94 from Sai Kung Town.
3. CP2, CP3, CP8 and CP11 can be reached by taxi from Sai Kung Town.
4. CP5 can be reach by No. 94 from Sai Kung Town.
5. CP6 can be reached by No. 99 or 299X from Sai Kung Town.
6. More inforamtion and bus schedule can be at KMB website: